Social Media Manager/Copywriter Intern
NEXT-DC is seeking a curious and talented Social Media Manager/Copywriter Intern.
Are you a creative individual passionate about writing, and social media, constantly looking for new formats and ways to express an opinion, and looking for international professional experience? Are you motivated to achieve high-impact creative growth while developing your creative, copywriting, and social media management skills?
As part of the NEXT-DC team, you can write original, creative copy and content across different formats – web, video, social media, festivals, internal channels, and advertising.
The perfect Social media manager / Copywriter is curious and willing to know what's next in the world, has excellent written English, has an eye for design, video, motion, and film, and can adapt to a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a passion for constant learning. The position is open for half-remote work.
- Write original creative copy and edit content for a range of marketing materials, both online and offline;
- Research and understand the nowadays people's needs and interests;
- Collaborate with the creative and development teams from concept creation to delivery of the final product;
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology;
- Display consistently high level of written English language.
Social Media Management
- Assist the Head of Digital in the delivery of complete social media calendars, creating and publishing social media content;
- Create actionable plans to grow and maintain followers for various channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and other up-to-date platforms;
- Collaborate with Multimedia Producers and Motion Designers to create original and outstanding social media content;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
To sum up:
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects with a team of talented and enthusiastic people. One thing we can say for sure: your day at work will never be boring. To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.